Colombia

Colombia is a country that is located in South America and is full of vegetation with a landscape that you will not see anywhere else. Colombia is a country that is located in South America and is full of vegetation with a landscape that you will not see anywhere else.I am very proud of my country because it is a very unique country and different to all the others besides everything has a population is very welcoming and friendly. I personally think that  some times we Colombians do not appreciate our country very much and all the good things there are in it since we compare it with countries that are more affluent than ours, but we do not see in our country there are natural resources you will never be able to find in any other part. I love my country too much and the people in it, I would never exchange it for anything in my life and I feel that there is a lot of potential in it and it is the duty of its visitors that the country should move forward.Colombia is a country with a lot of culture both in its traditions as well as in its clothing and meals and each of them is very different from the others and they are beautifully. 


Barranquilla is one of the best cities that you will be able to meet in your life if it is not the best. in barranquillas you will be able to check everything and everything is the maximum, starting with the cultural part is the malecon, museums, shopping centers, etc; for your gastronomic part here in Barranquilla you will be able to find any type of food that you want from the most typical to the most gourmet and all will be delicious and last but not least, its festivities: the carnival of Barranquille, that celebrity is my favorite celebration personal mind since it is full of dances, joy, music, costumes, maisena, queens, cheat meals, happines, freadom and many more things that are unique. also in Barranquilla there is a lot of history since Barranquilla is the entrance of all the boats that entered Colombia, that is why it is popular as "la puerta de oro de colombia". The truth is that I am not Barranquilla (I am Samaria) but despite that I love Barranquilla with all my heart and I feel more Barranquillera than many of the true Barranquilleros and I do not change Barranquilla for nothing. 


And last but not least ,we are going to talk about my neighborhood, my "neighborhood" I do not really know what it's called, all people say a different name but that's really the least; my neighborhood is a very quiet neighborhood with very few people but it is very nice. I live in a set of houses closed in which there is a pool, a field, a park, besides there is a lot of vegetation to be able to take the dogs to walk and that people can walk very quietly. My sister has many friends in the set but the truth is that I do not have many and the truth is that I am not too emosiona the idea of ​​meeting people because I am a bit antisocial but do not stop.

 



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

patience and caring

trustworthiness and thankful

Psalm of life and the tide rise, the tide falls