my life

My name is Alejandra Rueda Castro, I was born on November 8, 2001 in Santa Marta, Colombia. I live with my mom, my dad and my sister; My mother's name is Alix Castro Suarez, my father is called Omar Rueda Rey and my sister is called Mariana Rueda Castro. I moved to Barranquilla when I was 10 years old and since then I live in Barranquilla and I like it a lot, here I have many friends and I am very happy here.
When I lived in Santa Marta I studied until the third grade of primary school, I do not remember much about my life in Santa Marta but I have a good time there. When I moved to Barranquilla, it hit me hard but I do not intend to ever return to Santa Marta, I do not change Barranquilla for anything in the world.

When I enter in the lyndon b. johnson school everything was great, in my first day they welcomed me very well, I remember that on my first day I met some girls that until today are my best friends and one of the most important people in my life since they have always been with me when I need them, in the best times and also in the worst and I know that whatever happens, I will be able to count on them


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

patience and caring

trustworthiness and thankful

Psalm of life and the tide rise, the tide falls